When adopting Scrum, having goals that don’t match your business outcomes will lead to mixed signals and a lack of focus or, even worse,…
STRENGTHEN CUSTOMER LOYALTY WITH DIGITAL SALES SUPPORT.
Delivering an experience that drives value and promotes brand loyalty is no easy task, especially over the phone or through digital engagement. We provide omnichannel sales support that allows for scaled customer interactions, without jeopardizing their experience.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
BRAND & QUALITY CONTROL
NPS TRACKING & SALES CONVERSION
ANSWERING YOUR NEEDS
WHY E-COMMERCE SALES SUPPORT?
Our capabilities are about connecting with your customers and enabling their journey. Whether through phone calls, chat, text, email or other channels, we represent the most frequent and personal contact with your customers, and we prioritize their experience. This high customer satisfaction, increased referrals, and business growth.
Meet fluctuating demand and project-based implementations, including matching any culture and multilingual needs.
We can own and deliver content or work with established groups to augment delivery.
Programs are aligned with brand and quality standards, calibrate to ensure consistency, and identify opportunities.
Metrics that drive informed decisions, identify patterns in demand and type, and highlight areas for innovation.
Custom training which focuses on empathy, customer experience, persuasion and contact control.
FLEXIBLE & SPECIALIZED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Helping customers with multilingual support and scaling for peak holiday volume so they always feel taken care of.
FASTER CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
Providing product information, repair, return and sales support which includes performance goals for upselling, cross-selling and NPS scores.
ENHANCED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Providing primary and aftermarket product support expertise for warranty coverage and repair, requirements, design specifications, and error code trending and anomalies.
THE EVERGREEN WAY
HOW WE ENGAGE FOR E-COMMERCE SALES SUPPORT.
UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS
We work with you to understand your brand, your culture, and what drives your consumers to love your products. We embrace that knowledge with our unique culture-driven recruiting, onboarding, and management style.
LAUNCH THE PROJECT TEAM
Our e-commerce services build teams who represent your brand faithfully and reflect the diversity of your consumer base. We listen to them, we get to know them, and we anticipate their needs.
PROVIDE EXPERT DELIVERY
Our teams create lasting connections with every consumer engagement, ensuring that we’re not only addressing their needs, but we’re helping them to get to know your brand better.
Enabling a large outdoor retailer’s seasonal and multilingual chat function
Our client in the clothing and outdoor equipment retail space was in need of a team that had multilingual voice and chat support capabilities for their digital sales segment, and they needed a partner who could provide highly scalable training and operations facilities to manage fluctuating seasonal and BAU team size.
By leveraging Insight Global’s recruiting engine and our fully hosted delivery center options, Evergreen was able to drive success for our client in multiple ways:
- We understood the client’s vision, values, and consumer expectations. We identified experts who were proficient in languages such as French-Canadian and Spanish while also accurately reflecting the diversity in culture and brand representation the client required.
- We partnered with the client to fully transition and manage the complex product and systems training cycle, augmented by our custom sales, empathy, and communications training to enhance our engagement and the customer experience.
- We collaborated with the client to forecast peak sales demands based on seasonality and to meet critical ramp-up and ramp-down milestones while maintaining the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction.
Recruitment of highly specialized teams to meet customer service needs
Our client required an exceptionally unique skill set for contact center agents, specific to the commercial vehicle OEM and after-market components industry. Other vendors could not find the right talent to provide the expertise our client’s customer base needed and couldn’t meet the rigorous operational service levels that our client expects.
The key to our solution was in identifying, attracting, and retaining candidates who fit the client’s skill set requirements while also demonstrating the ability to provide excellent customer service and attention to detail. With comprehensive candidate profiles, we were able to hit the mark and provide our client with the following:
- Building a highly capable team of component experts from diverse backgrounds, focused on a common goal of world-class service, accuracy, and aptitude, delivering against demanding performance standards.
- Expanding the impact and scope of the team through additional sales, technical specifications, and order management roles while adding highly skilled multilingual service capabilities and achieving industry-leading retention rates across the team.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis to determine leading defect rates and call drivers, helping to inform client R&D groups about design considerations, product testing, and real-world consumer applications.
What to Know About E-commerce Sales Support.
BLOG & NEWS.
Five Reasons Your Scrum Teams Are Falling Short of Desired Outcomesby David Morrow
6 Tips for Your Software Implementation Planby Rie Parker
When done properly, the software implementation plan is your roadmap to a smooth, successful software transition. But if it’s disorganized…
How to Update Your Software Regularly in 2023by Patrick Glynn
Keeping your software updated regularly—especially in 2023—is vital. How do you routinely update your software, though?…
What is an Application Tester? Job Description, Skills, and Moreby Anna Morelock
This article will explore the role of an application tester, why you need them, which skills to look for, and more!…