When assessing what type of POS system a business needs, there are a bunch of factors you need to look at….
WE BUILD MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS AND ENABLE THEIR JOURNEY.
Whether you need to start, expand, or optimize your contact center support, we are here to help you understand the options and provide a tailored approach based on your audience, brand values, and evolving enterprise needs. We work across all industries and locations to either grow your current processes and teams forward or to build your contact center from the ground up, including the platforms, facilities, and people you need. No matter where you’re at, we can support your business growth and strengthen your customer loyalty.
WHY CONTACT CENTER SOLUTIONS?
A contact center allows your business to grow while building a deeper sense of connection and satisfaction with your customer base. Contact center solutions ensure your customers trust your brand and that they feel heard and taken care of. By reaching beyond simple inbound and outbound telephone communications that call centers manage, contact centers are inclusive of more intimate and innovative technologies, such as chat, email, and self-service options. They provide the infrastructure and technical support necessary for operations to scale so your customers can receive the speed, accuracy, and level of care they need.
CUSTOM COVERAGE MODELS
Our support teams can operate at specific times or provide around-the-clock coverage (24x7x365).
SERVICE WHEREVER YOU NEED IT
We can integrate with onsite teams, transition to an offsite model, or host teams at an Evergreen Delivery Center.
Backed by a staffing powerhouse, we custom-build teams for any language requirements or other skill sets.
ADAPTABLE TO DEMAND & SEASONALITY
We can scale up or down to changing business needs while maintaining agent performance and morale.
FULLY CONVERTIBLE TALENT
After contract obligations are over, you can hire any and all of the members from the team.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU.
10 – 1,500+
agents per program
contacts managed annually
unique metrics to report on
HOW WE DELIVER.
WE CALL THEM CONTACT “CARE” CENTERS
At the front of our delivery model is our belief in caring for our people so they can take the best care of your customers. We start by building teams that represent your brand and align with your culture.
UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS
We take the time to understand your goals and business operations to serve you better. There is no detail too small. Whether it be analyzing intake methods or identifying and prioritizing contacts, we turn plans into action.
BUILD CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
We create unique solutions with you to make sure workflows are centered around core competencies and follow industry standards. From there, we deliver training to address any newly refined runbooks.
PROVIDE EXPERT DELIVERY
We continuously evaluate our team’s performance to make sure we exceed quality standards and innovate upon customer needs. We ensure service level adherence, service innovation, and collaborative improvement through demand cycle analysis.
WHO WE SERVE
SUPPORTING ALL INDUSTRIES.
POINT OF SALE (POS) SUPPORT FOR A TELECOM PROVIDER’S RETAIL STORE TEAMS
Our client, a major telecom provider with retail stores across the United States, needed a partner who could manage inbound and outbound support of all retail technologies, including desktop, server, and point of sale systems.
Evergreen built a 70+ strong team to manage general retail help desk questions, system porting issues, and special projects such as device RMA returns processing and major and minor infrastructure upgrades and migrations. Our outcome-based services have helped our client to achieve numerous operational targets, including:
- Consistent attainment of service levels such as ASA, Abandon, AHT, and MTTR through rapidly scalable recruiting, training, and management processes.
- Problem management including Pareto and Root Cause Analysis to determine major call drivers and improve training and known error databases to prevent or reduce operational disruptions.
- Implementation of chat support functionality which enabled store associates to remain engaged with their in-person clientele, avoid making voice calls to walk through complex triage sequences, and allowed our Service Desk team to communicate real-time with users while accelerating Mean Time To Resolution through rapid remote-access troubleshooting.
ENABLING A LARGE OUTDOOR RETAILER’S SEASONAL AND MULTILINGUAL CHAT FUNCTION
Our client in the clothing and outdoor equipment retail space was in need of a team that had multilingual voice and chat support capabilities for their digital sales segment, and they needed a partner who could provide highly scalable training and operations facilities to manage fluctuating seasonal and BAU team size.
By leveraging Insight Global’s recruiting engine and our fully hosted delivery center options, Evergreen was able to drive success for our client in multiple ways:
- We understood the client’s vision, values, and consumer expectations. We identified talent who were proficient in languages such as French-Canadian and Spanish while also accurately reflecting the diversity in culture and brand representation the client required.
- We partnered with the client to fully transition and manage the complex product and systems training cycle, augmented by our custom sales, empathy, and communications training to enhance our engagement and the customer experience.
- We collaborated with the client to forecast peak sales demands based on seasonality and to meet critical ramp-up and ramp-down milestones while maintaining the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction.
RECRUITMENT OF HIGHLY SPECIALIZED TEAMS TO MEET CUSTOMER SERVICE NEEDS
Our client required an exceptionally unique skill set for contact center agents, specific to the commercial vehicle OEM and after-market components industry. Other vendors could not find the right talent to provide the expertise our client’s customer base needed and couldn’t meet the rigorous operational service levels that our client expects.
The key to our solution was in identifying, attracting, and retaining candidates who fit the client’s skill set requirements while also demonstrating the ability to provide excellent customer service and attention to detail. With comprehensive candidate profiles, we were able to hit the mark and provide our client with the following:
- Building a highly capable team of component experts from diverse backgrounds, focused on a common goal of world-class service, accuracy, and aptitude, delivering against demanding performance standards.
- Expanding the impact and scope of the team through additional sales, technical specifications, and order management roles while adding highly skilled multilingual service capabilities and achieving industry-leading retention rates across the team.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis to determine leading defect rates and call drivers, helping to inform client R&D groups about design considerations, product testing, and real-world consumer applications.
What to Know About Contact Centers.
BLOG & NEWS.
If you’re in the customer support industry, you know that customer support agents are truly the backbone of any successful business….
Year after year, the technical service and support industry experiences higher-than-average turnover. Research shows that the average…
Contact centers—or, as Evergreen calls them, contact care centers—are the backbone of many companies’ customer service operations…