When talking about Agile processes and frameworks, there is often the discussion about Scrum v. Kanban. This conversation revolves around…
Across a two-and-a-half-day immersive learning workshop, our team of experts will guide you in how to harness the power of Agile principles giving you the blueprint for identifying and achieving your business outcomes.
This experience is for leaders looking to leverage the full potential of Agile
What You’ll Learn
- Discover how to reach your desired business outcomes by leveraging the full potential of Agile.
- Explore core concepts of Agile methodology, including leadership principles, lean and empirical concepts, and building teams that are engaged and performing at their best.
- Apply Agile techniques to real-world scenarios through interactive sessions and hands-on exercises.
- Connect and network with like-minded professionals from various industries.
- Elevate your Agile practices to new heights and drive unprecedented success in your organization.
What You’ll Do
- Guided Preparation: Before you even arrive at the Agile Summit, we begin with a personalized orientation call to learn about you, your goals, and your unique challenges to ensure a tailored onsite experience.
- 2.5 Day Workshop: We host a two-and-a-half-day workshop at the Evergreen HQ in Atlanta, GA. This is a highly interactive and productive experience, designed to help expand your perspective and build an actionable plan.
- Networking Dinner: Provided dinner with other industry leaders and our Agile experts.
- Personal Consultation: After the Agile Summit concludes, our experts will meet with you to review your plan and provide support.
What You’ll Get
- The Evergreen Agile Roadmap: This custom-built guide, created by our Agile experts, serves as your takeaway so you can continue your Agile journey long after the Agile Summit is over.
- The Evergreen Workbook: The resource that outlines everything you need to implement what you learned.
- The Evergreen Network: The experience of attending the Evergreen Agile Summit with leaders like you who are facing similar challenges.
Meet the Experts
- Author of Scrum for Dummies, 2nd ed.
- 20+ years as a business leader building technology teams
- 10 years as an Agile consultant, trainer, and coach
- Coached transformations in technology, manufacturing, finance, retail, and marketing companies
- 30+ years of experience at leading technology companies
- 2 decades of management and leadership experience in technology
- Experienced executive, management, and Agile consultant
Reserve Your Spot Today
Whether you’re looking to join us for an upcoming Agile Summit at our Insight Global Headquarters, or you’d like to learn more about bringing our Agile team to your office for a self-hosted event, fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch.
Planning for the Agile Summit
The Agile Summit is a 2.5-day event, which includes a two-night hotel stay, select meals, and a personal consultation with our experts at our Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Looking to Learn More?
If you have questions about what to expect from the Agile Summit, looking for pricing information, or would like to see about hosting our Agile experts at your office, reach out to us via the form below.
Blog & News
Kanban is a way of visualizing work in a process. Think of it as a real-time status report on work items that are valuable, where they are…
For those looking to actually walk the path of high performance that Agile paves, it’s easiest to conceive how to do so by breaking Agile…
When adopting Scrum, having goals that don’t match your business outcomes will lead to mixed signals and a lack of focus or, even worse,…