At most companies, an employee goes to a help desk or a service desk to get these issues solved—but what’s the difference between the two?…
we support the full lifecycle of your asset inventory.
We are highly experienced with large, medium, and small-scale refresh needs, employing different strategies to achieve uncompromising outcomes:
- Keeping your servers in security compliance
- Keeping your PCs and servers in a supported state
- Allowing your support team to hit objectives and maintain support levels without the distraction of additional upgrade tasks
- Helping application owners and users feel heard and supported during the transition
- Following best practices and communication processes so everyone is aware of what is happening
- Saving money by avoiding extended support contracts
- Helping the company to maintain certification status
TECHNICAL TEAMS & SUPPORT
Deployment & Decommissioning
Imaging, Configuration, & Data Migration
WHY PC REFRESH AND LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT?
Customizable levels of service
We can work with you to design refresh cycles in phases, by geography, or by systems and user communities.
Bring Visibility and Transparency to your Environment
Drive business value by having accurate, precise, and up-to-date data within your CMDB.
Resolve legacy operating systems and non-compliance
Gain control over your IT Inventory by updating Legacy systems that are holding back innovations across your topography.
Eliminate Unsupported Hardware
Ensure your user base is accessing approved systems that are certified for your environment.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU.
HyperCare & WHITE GLOVE Support
Evergreen hand-selects the most skilled and trusted technicians that thrive in diverse, fast-paced environments and put a priority on customer service to help users with the transition of a new PC and handle how-to topics, ensuring user satisfaction upon completion.
Evergreen has cultivated a streamlined and optimized process to deploy, track, update, and refresh hardware assets providing accurate data for your CMDB.
Evergreen has developed and refined a five-phased process to govern the successful delivery of deployment services through our delivery methodology:
Assess – Assemble – Align – Acclimate – Accelerate
HOW WE DELIVER PC REFRESH & LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT.
UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS
We work with you to discover your refresh and lifecycle needs, then clearly define the scope, scale, timing, and skillset requirements to achieve your goals.
BUILD CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
We build workflows with clear dependencies, outcomes, and timing requirements to ensure that we hit your targets for user satisfaction, deployment success, and data accuracy.
PROVIDE EXPERT DELIVERY
We continually monitor our team’s success against a balanced scorecard to ensure a complete view of performance, while providing informed recommendations based on technician feedback.
WHO WE SERVE
SUPPORTING ALL INDUSTRIES.
Evergreen is backed by Insight Global, a top 10 staffing firm in the U.S., allowing us to hire the best talent for any industry or specialized role.
BANKING & FINANCE
Media & Entertainment
DELIVERING A LARGE-SCALE DEVICE REFRESH AND DEPLOYMENT, YEAR AFTER YEAR.
Our client, a Fortune 100 multinational information technology company, was awarded a device refresh and tablet deployment contract with a Fortune 500 banking institution. The client required a third-party partnership to deliver the refresh services, while they were responsible for providing the physical assets for over 5,500 locations nationwide.
Refresh services included site surveys, server, printer, tablet and workstation installations, refreshes and asset management, while the tablet deployment scope included handheld and peripheral deployment as well as the management of related inventory. Additional facets included end-user engagements for device certification and product orientation prior to device hand-offs.
Evergreen provided end-to-end management in collaboration with the client’s stakeholders, and was responsible for staffing, project coordination, device installation/removal, and deployment scheduling. A dedicated account coordinator and project administrator ensured deliverables, training, and provided technical oversight, as well as all payroll, expenses, and asset tracking. Program successes and milestones were plentiful, and included:
- Achievement of all installation-time SLAs over the life of the program.
- Lifecycle management of over 500,000 devices, while scheduling and completing over 30,000 site surveys, servicing multiple locations daily and providing guidance on potential installation issues and streamlining deployment logistics.
- Re-engineered a legacy process for scheduling and installing new assets by defining an enhanced procedure for staggered installation, decreasing overall install time and reducing reliance on off-shore support teams, providing the client with significant cost savings.
- Evergreen assumed full responsibility for asset management, reducing overall cost for loss and broken assets by over $171,000 annually.
What to Know About PC Refresh & Lifecycle Management.
BLOG & NEWS.
This post is going to breakdown three main sources of technical support: help desks, IT support, and desktop support….
Year after year, the technical service and support industry experiences higher-than-average turnover. Research shows that the average…
The challenges businesses face today aren’t going away anytime soon, but neither are managed services and the benefits MSPs can provide…